Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Sales Negotiator - Estate Agency
An opportunity has arisen for a sales negotiator to work at both our Shirley and Sheldon offices.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, be a car owner and be able to work from both offices on a flexible basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV and salary requirements to Keith Johnson, Estate Agency Manager, Sydney Mitchell LLP Estate Agents, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we do not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2016