Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Employment Law Paralegal/Junior Solicitor or CILEX
Start Date: Immediate
Based in Birmingham City Centre
This role will entail managing a caseload of employment cases and assisting a Partner and Senior Employment Lawyer, which will include all aspects of employment work including fielding calls from employment retainer clients and assisting with settlement agreements. The more complex files will be passed over to more experienced team members but assistance may still be required.
The ideal candidate will be a 2 year qualified solicitor or experienced CILEX qualified legal executive with specialist knowledge in employment law. Strong organisational skills, strong communication skills and a team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV and salary requirements to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner, Sydney Mitchell LLP, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN or by email to email@example.com
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we do not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2016