Careers with Sydney Mitchell
Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Experienced Legal Secretary required to support our busy Litigation team at our City Centre Office.
A background in Litigation/Employment will be required. The role will be busy and varied and will require excellent IT skills, strong audio and copy typing skills and the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV, covering letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we will not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2014