Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Personal Injury Fee Earner
Start Date: 2 Months - End April
We have an opportunity at our Birmingham City Centre Office for a Personal Injury Fee Earner with a minimum of 5 years experience of claimant and clinical negligence.
We will consider non-qualified candidates but they must have experience of working at a reputable firm and be able to manage their own caseload.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN or by email to email@example.com
Legal Secretaries - Wills/Probate
Start Date: Immediate
Experienced Legal Secretaries required for our Wills/Probate teams at our Birmingham City Centre and Shirley, Solihull Offices.
A background in Probate is essential. The roles will be busy and varied and require excellent IT skills, strong audio/copy typing skills and a professional manner.
Please submit your application and salary expectations to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3DN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we do not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2017