Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Experienced Conveyancing Secretary required for our Shirley Office - Full time preferable but part time hours will be considered. - Start Date Immediate
- Strong audio and copy typing speeds required and the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Conveyancing experience is essential for this role
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience please send your cv, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Marketing Assistant - Full or Part Time Hours considered
Start Date - Immediate
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing Manager in delivering the Firm's marketing activities. Applicants need to demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, be able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent grasp of the English language.
Working on a broad range of projects from client events to digital updates and marketing material, you ideally will have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from website updates, social media, print management, data entry, research and reporting.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and preparation for client events
- Print management for marketing materials
- Compiling client satisfaction data and compiling feedback reports
- Reception duties and assisting visitors to the office and/or events
- Social media
- Data Entry
- Website Updates
- Enquiry conversion
Ideally candidates should have some previous marketing experience and experience of working with digital communications channels including websites and Twitter would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically English language
- High level of detail and accuracy for collating information into reports
- Excellent IT skills with specific experience of working with databases, MS office applications and social media
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV and salary requirements to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner, Sydney Mitchell LLP, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we do not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2016