Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Receptionist required for our office in Birmingham City Centre working 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Applicants must be professional and presentable.
Duties include meeting and greeting clients, answering and forwarding calls and administration duties. Experience within the legal sector is desirable but not essential.
Please submit your application and salary requirements by email to email@example.com
Residential Property Solicitor or Conveyancer required for our office in Birmingham City Centre.
Stand alone role.
5-10 years PQE or equivalent
Salary: Market Rate
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to Sue Salvin-Day, Human Resources Manager at the Shirley Office (346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller
Required to join our busy Legal Accounts Office in Shirley. Travel to offices in Sheldon and Birmingham City Centre required. Full time or reduced hours will be considered.
Candidates with some legal accounts experience and some relevant accounting or credit control training are preferred.
The role includes:
- Posting bills, reconciling ledgers and preparing statements
- Credit checking using D&B, monitoring credit profiles
- Monitoring work in progress levels, payments on account and unpaid debts
- Collection of outstanding debts
- Credit card payments, standing orders and any other agreed payment profiles
- Working to cash collection targets
- Reports to the Partnership
- Supporting the Accounts team with payments and other areas when workload or holidays require.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV, covering letter and salary requirements to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner at the Shirley Office (346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN) or by email to email@example.com
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we do not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2015