0121 746 3360
Careers with Sydney Mitchell
Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Salary: Market Rate
Ambitious and enthusiastic Commercial Property Lawyer required to join our team at the firm's Solihull office, to assist in the expansion of our commercial offering at this site.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience (no maximum) obtained in private practice. They will have an interest in and a track record of successful business development and will be expected to increase market penetration in the Solihull area. They should have proven technical ability supported by suitable references. They will take over some existing work and will form a team with other commercial lawyers at this office in generating the balance of their caseload. Some experience of dealing with GP surgeries and/or dentists would be ideal but is not essential as training on this aspect of the role will be provided if necessary. Candidates with connections or a following are preferred but this is not essential.
This role may suit an established senior lawyer looking to move into an ambitious and supportive environment or a less experienced lawyer looking for the next step up.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to Sarah Archer, Finance Partner at the Shirley, Solihull office (346 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 3DN) or by email to email@example.com
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we will not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2013.