Careers with Sydney Mitchell
Benefits Sydney Mitchell can offer you:
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm - in operation for 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Access to a travel scheme - Purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme - The option to sacrifice part of your salary to receive Tax and NI free childcare
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme.
Full Time Sales Negotiator - Estate Agency
The role will involve vendor contact, viewings, face to face/telephone and Rightmove enquiries, offers and negotiating sales through to completion. Measuring and producing sales particulars and marketing for new business. You will need to be a car owner with a full driving licence.
Part Time Administrator - Estate Agency
An office based role dealing with telephone internet and face to face enquiries, booking viewing and valuation appointments and administration. Some sales/customer facing experience preferred. Hours are Friday 9am to 5.30 pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm plus holiday cover.
In you are interested in either of these positions please submit a CV and covering letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students often write to us with a CV in the hope of securing work experience to support their studies or as part of their career choice at school. We are grateful for this interest and note each one. As a firm we have resolved to ensure that we offer the best training options and therefore only have a limited number of placements available.
Currently we will not have any work experience opportunties available throughout 2014